Monday 15 October 2012

just a little bit more.

FINALLY, results PPS keluar sudah. paling lambat lah kalau mau tunggu results. =.=" result sy okayokay saja. not so good.but semua lulus. THANKS God :)  i just dont believe that i can get above 20 marks for all the subjects. Once again, thanks God & congrats to all my calssmates. 

MPPA (histology) - 23.80/30
MPST (cytology) - 26.60/30
MPPK (patologi kimia) - 23.45/30
MPPP (parasitology) - 23.90/30
MPKP (keselamatan p'kerja) - 25.80/30
MPIH (blood bank) - 23.10/30
MPHE (haematology) - 23.30/30
MPMP (microbiology) - 25.13/30



I hope this can help on my final exam. still need to put more effort to achieve good results.



ALL THE BEST :D


good for you. dari dealic. roomate ku yg crazyy all the time.


milly punya kerja. i asked her to tocang my rambut, but it ended up to be like this. nah thats milly =.="


my paper for the histo's spot test today.. :)


green tea. sy kasi pinjam dealic laptop and in returned she gave me this. 



till then. selamat malam strangers :)









No comments:

Post a Comment