Wednesday 10 October 2012

Medical Laboratory Technologist



Its been a while since i posted my last post in this not-so-cool blog. ohyeah :D sorry my dream land for not feeding you for months! HAHA :D blame the broadband. dont worry, was thinking to terminate it soon and will be using TM wi-fi, since i've already knew the password and i can easily connect to it. OKAY -.-" enough complaining. Just want to inform that my exam is just around the corner. it'll start on the 1st of Nov until 9th of Nov.

1. Keselamatan Pekerja
2. Immunohaematology
3. Haematology
4. Parasitology
5. Microbiology
6. Cytology
7. Histology
8. Patologi Kimia

Listed the 8 subjects that i take for this sem. Semester II. quite hard, a lot of things need to memorize. its not that hard to memorize something. we just need to understand it and it will be easier for us to memorize it. trust me! you just need to understand the topic first. but sometime i failed to let myself understand some of the topics. the problem is i'm not really focus onto it. There's a lot of things run in my mind. okay whatever.
ohh cant wait for my PPS results. i hope it can helps much on my final exam. and i hope i passed for all the subjects. :/



All the best MLT-to-be :)



GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment